CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
William Meecham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Aug 2000 11:36:14 -0700
Not quite sure about the sub-text of this message below.

The LA Times (local corporate medium) this morn. has a story
on the town of Auschwitz (which LAT insists is the wrong name-- in
itself a suspect position--what does it matter?)
In the story they manage to get in some cold war shots at the 'communists'
I suppose as balance for the monstrous behavior of the fascists in
Germany.
wcm