NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 16 Nov 1998 09:51:56 -0500
7bit
From:
Hello every one

I have a question.

Has anyone heard of itchiness and welts (from the scratching) appearing soon
after ingesting dairy products.(largely on back and front of abdomen and on
arms and shoulders)

It is almost like a histamine reaction but without small red bumps or
raises.

I am experiencing this and thought initially it was the latex in some
clothing.  Keeping track I found that it would happen (after too many
coffees with cream or when I ate yoghurt, cheese, pancakes etc.)

Anyone heard of anything similar???????

Holly