NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 15 Nov 1998 11:33:28 -0500
7bit
From:
I contacted Imagine Foods and spoke with Ellen - 650-327-1444 concerning the
Rice Dream Frozen Dessert.

She advised me that the Vanilla, Carob and Chocolate ARE Gluten Free.
The drink Rice Dream is NOT GF.

If anybody would like to contact them and receive a letter regarding this,
send an E-mail to -

Maizy