NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jan 1998 23:56:43 -0500
zenzele <[log in to unmask]> asked:

>zen (who is STILL trying to find out mcdonald's recipe)

For fries? You won't, as it is a closely held secret. It includes that
nebulous natural flavorings, which I presume is some hydrolyzed protein.
Since they are considered vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free, it has
to be another protein. I suppose someone should call them and say they are
soy intolerant, and ask if the fries are okay. If we call which each
protein, eventually there will be one that they say you can't eat the
fries, unless they are using something like hydrolyzed potato protein.

Don.