Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 29 Mar 1998 18:04:59 EST
From:

Folks,

     I recently attended an open seminar about Free Life supplements and
wonder if anyone on this list has tried them or has knowledge about them.
My main concern is their gluten-free status. I know the nutrition bar has
barley malt listed, so it's not. This supplemental health system was
developed by Earl Mindell, a pharmacist with a PhD. in nutrition. I asked
if the products were gluten-free and he stated yes, without going into
specifics about the different ones; reading the label at home on the
nutrition bar, makes me wonder about the rest.

     Healthwise, what he said about vitamins and minerals did make sense
and I'd like to feel that I can comfortably take the pill form products.
He has written many books, including Earl Mindell's Vitamin Bible. In
attendence at this presentation was a local cardiologist who has written
a heart healthy cookbook, and many other healthcare professionals, so I
do believe there is credence in what he is selling....just wonder about
its safety for celiacs!

     I would appreciate any comments from those of you familiar with
these products. The order form shows they come from Milford, Conn., USA

     Thanks in advance!

Lynn in NE, USA