From:
Michael Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Mar 1998 16:07:05 GMT

I have received several requests for information on the validity of the
questionnaire from Dr Validate.  He is an MD in one of the countries from the
former USSR.

There should be no problems in replying to the questionnaire.  But each person
needs to make their own determination about the amount information provided. I
have not contacted his hospital to determine the restrictions placed on the use
of the questionnaire.

Any requests for additional information should be directed to me instead of the
List.

--
Michael Jones ([log in to unmask]) Orlando, FL USA
Visit the Celiac WEB site at: Http://rdz.stjohns.edu/lists/celiac