From:
Steven Palmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Jan 1998 22:48:02 GMT

  I have suffered from the symptoms of IBD/Crohn's Diseases for at least 5
years now, am 41 years old. My teeth starting turning two shades of colors
over the last couple of years. My teeth were always in very good condition
until I got sick with IBD 5+ years ago. The teeth colors are the normal white
and patches of very white (from some of the very weird symptoms of IBD). These
very white areas look as if they are etching away my teeth. I now am having
parts of the etched area break off for no reason. These parts breaking off
(falling off) are at the tip of the teeth. Is this part of Celiac Disease
symptoms? The area after my stomach (Duodenum) (sp?) is what is always in pain
and ulcerated and keeps me nauseated constantly. I have many other symptoms
that go with IBD/Crohn's and the doctors fought me over these diagnosis for a
few years and finally just said I have IBD. I have occasional blood in my
stools, have diarrhea (severe) for several years, and severe pain and nausea
for several years. The HMO I was being seen at was Kaiser here in San Diego.
They completely botched the diagnosis over the years. All food and drink make
me sick. I was very healthy up until at least 6 years ago, excepts for my back
when a disk when bad and had to be removed 8 years ago. Kaiser botched that
too, misdiagnosed it and may have caused it to rupture because of
misdiagnosis. Point is I was healthy for my first 33 years. I also get very
sick from foods that never made me sick in the past until my IBD symptoms
began.
  Are the teeth problems from Celiac disease and anyone in this same boat with
these symptoms? My Story is so long that I have published on my web site if
anyone wants to find out more and read about me. Thank you.
----------------------
Steven S. Palmer <[log in to unmask]>
Please visit my site
http://home1.gte.net/sputers/index.html
http://www.geocities.com/HotSprings/Spa/4001/
Key ID 0x69D430FB
Key fingerprint = A706 43EC 13B6 D8E4 9F19  F2D4 63A8 E71D 69D4 30FB
Public Key located in the Public Key Directory at:
              <http://www.pgp.com/>
or e-mail with Public Key as the subject line
"I'm sick and tired of having to rearrange my life
    because of what the STUPIDEST people *might* do or
    how they *might* react."
       -- Bill Maher