From:
Whitney Sparks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Feb 1998 00:08:44 -0800

Hi All!  I am a very newly diagnosed celiac (diagnosed just last week)
and I am (as you are all too familiar with) trying to grt over the hump
of what is ok and not ok to have.  I really like vegetable juice and
don't have much time yet to dive into the whole Juicing my own juices
thing yet, and I thought V8 would be ok.  I quickly read the label at
the store and it looked ok, I drank quite a bit, but then realized it
has one of those "unknowns" called "flavoring".  The company is on the
East coast and I can't seem to catch them when they are open and I
thought I might get a faster answer this way.  While I'm here, does
anyone know if Nabisco's cream of rice ok too??  Free from cream of
wheat contamination????  Thanks for the tips in advance!

Whitney
Humboldt County, CALIFORNIA