VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 6 Nov 1998 19:48:55 -0800
High this is Andrew.  I am still looking for a chess game that works with
voice and a screen reader to play chess.  I am hoping some one can find a
chess game that works with voice and a screen reader that will tell you the
moves on the board and also tell you when it is your move on the board so
you can play the game.  Does any one know of any web sightts on the
internet or netscape that work with voice support?  I hope some one can
give me some information where to look for a chess game.  I will be happy
to get any dos chess games that work with voice support.  I have windows
eyes and I can play chess games that use voice support.

Index of Vicugs	http://trfn.clpgh.org/vipace/vicug/vicugs.html