From:
"Mark M. Powdermaker" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Feb 1998 17:37:00 -0500
Hi Robert,
I believe that if you don't create an active DOS partition on the second HD
it will behave itself and just follow the other drive letters.
I always use Partition Magic from PowerQuest to do this, but there are other
ways.
HTH
Mark P.