From:
Bob Scholtz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Apr 1998 22:02:38 -0500
I am considering building a PC; I've had PC's for years and have done my

own upgrades and modifications, but never put one together from
scratch.  Are there any books or other publications that deal with what
are good components to buy (mother boards, power supplies, sound cards,
modems, etc), the trade-offs to consider,  and how to ensure the best
compatibility among the various
components?

Thanks,

--