From:
Jeff Black <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Apr 1998 18:02:42 -0500
Alot of times that error is just telling you that the CMOS is set to a
different amount
of RAM then you currently have in the pc. The problem is that you can't get
into the BIOS
to change that value. More then likely their is a jumper on the motherboard
having something to do with "Security" of the CMOS. I've seen these jumpers
on a couple different 486 Motherboards. If you remove that jumper (hopefully
It'll be labeled) then you should be able to change the BIOS and everything
will be fine :)

   Jeff Black
   Hans On Systems