From:
Jean M Bourvic <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Apr 1998 18:21:38 -0500
John D. Penberthy wrote:

> Have you checked your volume control?  It may be OK for Audio, (aka CD),
> playing, but if Wave Volume is low, or muted, you may not hear the computer
> generated sounds.  Double Click on the Speaker in the lower right task bar
> and check your volume levels.  (If no "speaker" icon check for the Volume
> Control Program in your System folders.)

John (& Casey who also responded):

Should have stated:  All volume controls, mute boxes etc. were checked for
correct settings.  As noted, there are two computers and we did a properties
check on each one to see if there was anything different.  We couldn't find
anything.  I was hoping that because there may be some small check box or
other
thing somewhere that we haven't noticed is stopping the sound.  The obvious
things are normal.  I am probably trying to discover the not so obvious that
could be the problem.  Thanks for your input.

Jean Bourvic