Date:
Sat, 18 Apr 1998 06:13:43 -0700
System time on my machine lags reference (Boulder)time at an increasing
rate.
About once a week I have to adjust system time. Does the CPU clock rely
solely on 60HZ?
While timing for any of my home applications is not critical, I'd certainly
not want to rely on it.
Does the fact that I have a PB60 have anything to do with it, or is the
problem prevalent with many PCs?
Could an application automatically obtain national time?

John Penasack

Hi John,
I have experienced a loss of time of a few minutes a week since my P120 was
new in 95. A CMOS battery replacement didn't help at all. I have come to
rely on a great little program, Atom Time, available at download.com or any
of the usual file sites. It will sync you machine with an atomic clock.
Hope this helps.
Brad Loomis
Morro Bay, CA