From:
Ron Bain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Apr 1998 22:36:21 -0700
Re the TRPRO II:
    Which CPU's can be used with that board?
    Which chipset is on the board?
    Does it come with a universal bus?
    Which type of hard drives can be used with it?
    When you say that video and sound is on board, does that mean no need to buy
a sound card or a video card?
    Where can it be purchased?
    How much?

Which case would you recommend to use with it.

thanks from a potential first time builder of a PC.

Ron