From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Apr 1998 10:00:31 -0500
Jim,

The machine has a driver and/or hardware conflict.  *IF* you were
running Win95, you would be getting "blue screen" error messages
(probably 0E).  The old windows (3.x) wasn't sophisticated enough to
trap the error and let you know, so it just burped and rebooted.

Jim Meagher
=====
Micro Solutions Consulting     Member of The HTML Writers Guild
http://www.ezy.net/~microsol   International Webmasters Association
=====