From:
Jacki Harmon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Mar 1998 21:04:53 -0800
On 3/15/98 10:00 AM, Nieft / Secola said:

>Mary's idea about getting extra game meat from hunters in your area might
>be much more economical though!

Kirt,

  This is the way we're probably going to go.  I contacted a company in
Seattle, I think they're called Exotic Meats.  They have all sorts of
wild game, although all farm raised.  I e-mailed them to find out what
that means exactly...if they're not free range and are fed corn, then
we're not interested.  The California Deer Association does sound like a
good idea.  Thanks for Bill's number, though, we may give him a call.
Jacki