NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
psam ordener <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Mar 1998 07:56:18 -0000
My answer to all of this is, I pack a lunch for my child.
He eats it in the cafeteria with everybody else, and he
doesn't have to worry about whether it's safe or not, since
it came from home.

His friends are really jealous of some of the things he
gets!  Like chili dogs - those I have to bring to school
for lunch, as they're no good cold, but other kids have
peanut-butter-and-jelly sandwiches!  Also he loves bean
burritos (cold) and salsa, roll-ups we make with tortillas,
guacamole and beans, eggrolls and wontons . . . you can
see, my son's lunch never looks like anybody else's!  This
is one way that he likes to be different . . . having foods
that others drool over while they're eating their chicken
nuggets and green beans.

psam

Motherhood - not just a job, it's an Adventure!