VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ann and Pat <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Mar 1998 19:03:40 -0600
Unfortunately, this is for real.  In Ms Outlook, in help, there is a menu
selection, 'Keyboard commands.'  under this there are three items:
Accessibility, Moving around in Help, and Key Strokes.  Choosing
'Accessability' refers you to outside vendors (RFB) who might have
tutorials; 'Moving around' has a choice of 'mouse commands' or 'Key
strokes.'Key Strokes' says that for your convenience you can print the
whole key stroke set.  So I wrote Enable at Microsoft, this morning, as