VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 6 Mar 1998 01:18:31 -0500
I didn't write that I hated Roosevelt, but I do hate his ideas. The
effects of his ideas do live on. Some of the effects of his ideas and
administration cost the people of this country trillions of dollars every
year, and have also squandered incalculable opportunities.

FDR's legacy is tragic, and what's worse, I was taught and believed that
he was a hero, until I got out of public schools and did some research of
my own.

Peter Seymour