VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jill Jacobs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Mar 1998 16:05:49 -0400
Hi.  I am writing on behalf of my friend, who has blindness.  He is trying
to figure out how to transfer his address books that he has used on Pine to
Eudora.  He has lots of e-mail addresses which make up about 10 different
'books' or 'lists'.

Does anyone have any idea how he can do this simply?

Thanks!

Jill Jacobs

 To sin by silence when they should protest makes cowards of men.   ~Abraham
Lincoln

The hope of the world is still in dedicated minorities. The trailblazers in
human, academic, scientific, and religious freedom have always been in the
minority. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.