VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kelly Ford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jan 1998 16:19:44 -0800
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 1998 11:27:55 -0800 (PST)
From: ltm account <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: CSUN Conference Proceedings

1998 CSUN Conference Proceedings Offered Free On-Line

The 1998 Proceedings of the CSUN Conference of March 17-21 will be
available without charge on the Home Page of the Center on
Disabilities: www.csun.edu/cod/

All papers received by February 15, 1998 will be available. For
those who plan to attend the conference, there is the opportunity
to review the content of presentations of interest to you before
you commit your time to attend that particular session.

To those who are unable to attend, we are pleased to make the
content of the conference available to the technology and
disability field on our Home Page, and several others, at no
charge.

Center on Disabilities                    *
California State University, Northridge   *
18111 Nordhoff Street                     *
Northridge, CA  91330-8340                *
P: 818-677-2578 V/TDD/Message             *
F: 818-677-4929                           *
Email:    [log in to unmask]                    *
Website:  http://www.csun.edu/cod/        *