VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Elizabeth Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jan 1998 12:05:35 -0600
Hi Lynn,

I'd like to see guest speakers from Microsoft.  After all, that company
plays an important hand in our future, and I'd like to get more input on
the latest in Active Accessibility etc.

I also want to learnmore about what it takes to form a successful computer
user group.

We have one in Fort Worth, but I'd like to seemore participation of more
than three or four people.

Liz Campbell