VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jim Vaglia - TRFN Volunteer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jim Vaglia - TRFN Volunteer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Jun 1999 15:43:54 -0400
From: "Frank Ibarra" <[log in to unmask]>

Hello.  Here is a url to a program called Handy Talk.  This particular
show has an interview with a designer.  You might want to check it
out as it gives great pointers for new designers, and marketing.

Thanks.
Be safe,
your friend,

Frank

Send reply to:          [log in to unmask]