VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Steve Zielinski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Feb 1999 02:16:23 -0600
Hi Kelly,

Thanks for sharing those two articles.  It seems to me, almost like little
boys playing with their latest electronic toys.  On a serious note though,
I wonder how healthy it really is to be always on the page, always in
demand, any time or day, from the boss or office.  There's been precious
little study on the effects of this wired life style on the human psyche.
I suspect in a few decades people will have a better sense of how all this
effects people, and perhaps society will become a little less driven, less
happy about being constantly on call, playing with the latest and
greatest toys on the market.

Steve

--
|  Steve Zielinski  (N8UJS)  |