VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Steve Zielinski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Sep 1998 08:25:08 -0500
What is the purpose of this message on this list?  Does it have anything,
remotely, to do with computers?  Perhaps I should write about the two
moral-values, adulterous Republican representatives, who admitted recently
to affairs - one a male from Indiana and the other a female from Idaho.
That too, would have nothing to do with computers.  So I won't get into
that on this list.

However, it seems to me that this topic has absolutely nothing to do with
computers and the blind and therefore the message below was placed here
for the likely personal agrandizement of the posters involved.  I would
ask those interesting in expressing their personal political views on this
list to consider ceasing the practice and move the topic on to another
list where such ideas are more appropriate.  I did not come here to read
rabid political views of list members, conservative or otherwise.  I came
here to learn about specific issues that deal with blind persons and their
use of computers and adaptive technology.  If I wanted to read politics
I'd go to a political list.  There have been previous political messages
from the poster below.  I hope these stop.

Steve