VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 28 Mar 1998 16:59:38 -0500
Hello Kelly and others.

As a matter a fact I will be taking a noncredited interduction course at
our community college for ten weeks starting June first after learning
from speaking with the disAbled student services that I would be able to
receive tutoring during the day on Windows 95 and JFW.  They have cassette
tutorials available and I beleive they are working on getting a
Braille tutorial.
Actually I beleive that blind people should take advantage of everything
which is available and I am looking forward to taking my summer
noncreditted Windows class.
In closing, we don't want our training centers and rehab system to go to
heck do we?  There's always room for improvement.
Jim