From:
Bob Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Feb 1998 13:07:41 -0500
I appreciate your response however I want to know what in contents on the
short-cut file is. For instance, I copied a short-cut over the network to
another computer. As long as my machine is on the network it works, takes
longer to load than mine but it works. If my machine is not on the network
the copied short-cut will not work. There must be something in the
short-cut that points to my machine (the error message says can't find the
executable that the short-cut points to. This is why I want to know what is
in the short-cut file not just what the short-cut properties point to.

Bob Brown
{You break it - I fix it -Well Sort of}