Date:
Wed, 4 Feb 1998 18:02:06 -0500
Hi Bryon & Barry,

In regards to the Shuttle MB problems you are having, I believe the best
method to get the MB to operate correctly is to do the following:

1) In device manager, go to system devices
2) then to PCI Bus
3) REMOVE the PCI bus
4) REBOOT to let Win95 reinstall the appropriate drivers.  This will also
reinstall just about everything, including Video, sound card, modem, etc.
Make sure you have all the disks/drivers that may be required.

This will eliminate the DOS-Compatibility modes that you are stuck in.  I
also had to do this recently with my 565 MB.

Hope this helps!

Tim Klymkow