From:
Nicolas Cure <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Jul 1998 15:10:56 -0400
How can you work around this in windows 95/98. I am planning on buying a new MB
and it has the SCSI controller and I plan to use an AGP video card. I would like
to know beforehand what kind of throuble this will cause me and what to do. I
also would like to know if it would be better not to use this controller and
instead to buy a separate SCSI card such as 2940 UW or 2940U2W.

I really appreciate all your time and input. TIA

Nicolas Cure