From:
"Lance W. Kephart" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Feb 1998 11:03:25 -0700
>I'm working on a P150. The system starts, goes
>through a memory test and hangs. Played with >everything I could on CMOS. Checked
all cable
>connections. Power gets everywhere it suppose
>to get to. CPU is recognized, RAM is recognized.
>Only a video card in there and hard drive /
>floppy.  Changed the cables too.

Guido,
Some ideas to maybe try:
Are the hard drive and floppy drive properly
configured and recognized in CMOS?

What happens when you remove the hard drive
and boot the floppy only?

Are all of the chips on the mobo seated tight?

Are the hard drive cables on correctly, lining
pin 1 up? The cables should be marked, usually
a red line going down one side of the cable.
The red lined cable should be pin 1 on both mobo
and hard drive.

All power cables plugged in tight to hard ware
and mobo?

Have you tried the video card and hard drive on
another system to verify that it isn't one of
them?

Have you tried a different video card or hard
drive in this system?

Best of luck!
Lance Kephart
Kephart's Korner