From:
Randy Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Feb 1998 06:22:32 -0500
>         Is it possible to install 2 printers on one PC?  One printer is an
> Epson and the other is a Panasonic.  I think it's possible, but
> don't know how to do it.

    Yes, it is.  All you need is a second parallel port in your computer and
you can hook one printer up to each port.  After installing a parallel port
you simply "add a printer" in the Control Panel's printers function and it's a
snap.

   If you don't have two parallel ports in your machine, then you need to pick
up an Input/Output card which has a parallel port and to set that new port up
as LPT2.

--
 Regards,                 | Debian GNU/ __      o

          PCBUILD:  http://nospin.com  or  [log in to unmask]