From:
Dave Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Apr 1998 16:25:18 -0500
As far as I know, OSR2 is only available on new systems and not on just
hard drives.. I've seen people selling the OSR2, but doubt the legality of
it..

As an extra thought, you can purchase a copy of Windows 98 from Microsoft
from their site
for $29.95 and get all the benefits of OSR2 and more..

Dave Jones
http://www.cyberramp.net/~dave-tsp