From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Apr 1998 08:05:26 -0400
You didn't say what operating system and what networking software
you are using.  Without that information we can not answer your
question.

IF you are using Windows 95, it does not have a modem server
system.  You would need to purchase a third party software
package that allows sharing a modem.

Jim Meagher
Micro Solutions Consulting    Member of the HTML Writers Guild & the
[log in to unmask]              International Web Masters Association