From:
"Cheek, Deja, , SAM-GNF" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Feb 1998 10:46:00 PST
I worked recently on a CompuDyne (aka Acer) system which had recessed
handles on both sides of the front part of the case.  You had to pull
(pretty hard) on the handles to get them to release, so that you could
pull the face plate off.

BTW, the owner's manual was no help---it basically said to have the shop
do your upgrades, etc.  Nice to know that that kind of stuff should be
left to us professionals!  Especially if the poor guy had  to call the
support line at $24 per call to learn how to open the machine up...

Deja Cheek