From:
"Frank Jr." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Apr 1998 18:52:28 -0400
I'm resubmitting this one since it was, quite reasonably,
bounced because I accidentally left my full sig file
attached. (Sorry about that, Jim.  Didn't realize I did it
until after the message was sent.)

Hard drives may be cheap to replace, but the data contained
therein could be extremely valuable.  Data recovery services
aren't always cheap, and many companies hesitate to allow an
outside company that type of access to their info.

I've worked with many computers that have gone through the
on/off cycle many times a day, and they seem to last as long
as those that haven't.  Bottom line...Buy a good computer
made with quality parts (or make your own) so you don't have
to worry about this as much.

--

Frank Shelleby, Jr.

email me at:

[log in to unmask]  [log in to unmask]  [log in to unmask]

Visit my site, which is updated constantly, at
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Haven/5210/