From:
Moujab Zeidan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Apr 1998 23:42:45 +0200
hi
i am sorry to write to directly , but i am some how disparet to get an
answer. it is not my database that only causes msaccess to crashes it does
it even with the samples that come with msaccess databases.
i want to ask you if you have msaccess 95 installed on your notebook . if
so is it working ok.

thank you in advance

______________________________________
"Life is very HARD my friends " (papzian)

Moujab Zeidan
Address:
e-mail:       [log in to unmask]

> From: Jerry Rasmussen <>
> To: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: Re: [PCBUILD] Presario Notebook
> Date: Sunday, April 12, 1998 12:36 AM
>
> I had a similar problem with a Visual Basic 5 program I was working on.
When