From:
"John G. Cakars" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Apr 1998 10:46:27 -0700
Packard Bell POS P75, Win95a, 56RAM

I didn't get a response from my posting the other day.  But I'm
DEsparate.!!

POST shows that I have 0057344k RAM Passed.  System Properties shows
56RAM.  My computer is configured as a network server.  Real Help, a
Quarterdeck utility, shows that I have 23108K of 56764K Physical Memory
available. It also shows that I have 1100096K of 1100096K of Virtual
Memory available. This is when I finally get to Desktop.  If I open
Netscape, Physical Memory drops to 0.

I did not have any Memory problems until this week.  It like my computer
suffered a gash and is bleeding dry.

So I need a clue as to what to do.  Are my SIMMS going bad?  I haven't
opened the case or installed new programs this week.  Is my computer
slowly dying?

Any suggestions/advice will be Greatly Appreciated.!

Thank you.