From:
Qian JUN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Apr 1998 17:51:28 +1000
> I really don't see how you can go wrong w/ the on-board video and
> sound.  Unless you are doing CAD or Photoshop, why would you need more
> than 4 MB or VRAM?  If you ever wanted to upgrade, it's a matter of
> moving a jumper, and plopping in your new card.
> Casey Marion

The Dell PC i was talking about has 2mb v/memory onboard, and doesn't
use Main RAM as v/m, a friend of my wanted to add another 2mb and there
was no free slots and no way to use main RAM and also he doesn't want to
loss main RAM.  If you can upgrade it, please tell me.

If he needs a new card to upgrade v/m, what is the onboard chip for?

Thanks a lot, if you can help him

Jun