From:
Desmond Reid <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Apr 1998 23:26:02 -0700
Jaime,
I just upgrade and/or built a new sytem in the past months and that is the
same prol;em tha I had.
But I do know one thing.  you need to have more information in your
autoexec.bat file and the config.sys.  First you need to tell us what speed
hard dive you have and also who the manufacturer of the drive is and them
find the driver for that drive.  You need to put the mscdex.exe file on the
boot disk.

sample config.sys            device=a:\ccd.sys /d:cdrom /p:260 /t:2
sample autoexec.bat        a:\mscdex.exe /d:cdrom

I hope this helps some

Desmond