From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Mar 1998 21:51:21 -0500
Jacki Harmon <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>I know I have seen some talk on this subject, but cannot find the answer
>to - recommendations for good food dehydrators.  I am interested in the
>Ronco fan unit as well as commercial units, or large capacity units,
>Stainless Steel, etc.

I point to a couple sites in the Vendors section of my page:

  The Paleolithic Diet Page:  http://www.panix.com/~paleodiet/

You will find the popular Gardenmaster (up to 30 trays), and a traditional
wooden style. Another high end unit is the Excalibur (sp?), but I can no
longer find the web URL that I once had for it.

Have you searched at AltaVista for Ronco +dehydrator? I just did. Lots of
hits. Doesn't appear to have a thermostat.

Don.