NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Angela Alvarez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Sep 1998 12:02:24 +0100
At 07:28 PM 9/10/98 -0700, Kathryn M Przywara wrote:
  I know
>allergies can change and be triggered by the changes in hormones during
>pregnancy - my inhaled ones were much worse.

This happened to me also. I was in hospital in my second pregnancy as
my allergies and asthma got really really bad. I still haven't
recovered completely (and wonder if I will at all) and my baby is
now 9 months.

BTW, I've found that what I was trying to figure out as a serious
food allergy (anaphylactic reaction) was a reaction to food contaminated
with dust mites (flours, bread, etc.) Anyone else has suffered from
this?

Angela