NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Crystal Siegel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Mar 1998 07:09:53 -0500
Get rid of the cats.  I have and always have had allergies, asthma,
psoriasis.  When my husband got a cat I got worse.  When my husband picked
up another cat somewhere, I got sicker.  When one of the cats had kittens,
I ended up on asthma medication fulltime until my husband finally decided
to sacrifice his cats for my health.  Almost immediately I went back to my
original state of health which wasn't great to begin with but at least I
was medication free.

Since then I have cut out almost all milk products (I still have to cook
with butter), wheat products and am eating vegetarian (for the most part).
My skin is clear as a baby's, my asthma and allergy problems are almost
non-existent (Central Florida has weird weather and lots of pollinating
plants which sometimes cause problems).

My 15 yo son has experienced the same results in removing dairy products,
far less allergy problems, way less congestion, hacking, etc.

Good luck with your little one.  Have you looked into a good nutritionist
or allergist?  It sounds like you need one (or both).

Crystal