BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 12 Mar 1998 16:19:10 EST

> I missed the auction by two hours, unfortunately. So I will not be the one
>  improving the building

Piotr,

Does that mean you did not get to bid on any of the properties?
I was told that they can be viewed online, do you have any idea of the URL?

APT/PIN in NYC had a really great reception regarding historic preservation in
Poland last Monday night at the Polish Embassy. I was VERY careful when
sitting on the furniture! My role in the event was to as bouncer and security,
since I had the best chance of knowing who the wayward guests comig in the
door would be.

I take it you are back in Vancouver area?
There is interest on BP regarding historic roadways... do you have any
comments on the topic?

Glad to har you are back on BP, sorry to hear you did not realize your dream
of restoring an estate.

][<en Follett