BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dan Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - His DNA is this long.
Date:
Wed, 22 Jul 1998 12:24:50 -0400
>In a message dated 7/22/98 9:06:05 AM Eastern Daylight Time, [log in to unmask]
>writes:
>
><< He strew the pooh when he dumped on preservation-L and marshalled the
>pinheads. >>
>
>Ok, ok, today I'm the Hanged Man... tarot card of the traitor, the upside down
>guy that does not follow the assigned path. Forgive me for I want to go over
>there next to the historically preserved cliff. Look, I can fly, I can fly,
>oops!
>
>Are you guys trying to get me assassinated by posting this drivel on PL?

Damn, and shit no.  I plead failure to check the headers.  Crap.  Damn.
Rats.  It's just that Ilene's post really had the tenor of a B-P missive.
Read my post as if you were reading it within the B-P community, its tone
really fits a lot better.

I've certainly earned my lower case "g" on this one.

My earnest apologies.

Dan Becker,  Executive Director            "What's this? Fan mail
Raleigh Historic                                     from some flounder?"
Districts Commission                             - Bullwinkle J. Moose