AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"E. AGGO AKYEA" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 11 Mar 1998 04:32:01 -0600
AAM Folks:
This is your friendly post master.  Regarding the advertisement message(s)
from the above individual, it is the typical example of internet junk mail.
 Nelson Buck is not on our AAM Listserv.

How he got the e-mail addresses of our listserv members, I have absolutely
no idea.  We will check with our provider at St. John's University in New
York to find out how we can prevent people like that from repeating this
kind of thing.

In the mean time: "Keep hope alive!!"