AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Mon, 6 Dec 1999 18:33:47 -0600
Hi KC, thanks for this reminder.  I clicked on the hunger site for a few
days about a month ago.  Then forgot about it.

50 thousand people a day die of stavation -- 95% under the age of   5 years
old. To me clicking on the hunger site means that a child will live another
day.

From now on, I will start my day by clicking on the hunger site.  Saving a
child will be the most important thing I do each day.

Thanks again for reminding me.