VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

"VICUG-L: Visually Impaired Computer Users' Group List" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Dingram243 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Mar 1998 18:27:49 EST
Here are some things I've found helpful.  Starting with tutorials I like those
that are hands on I like online tutorials better than just the braill books.
I'm thinking that there should be more isp's availablevisually impared people
to use who offer pop3 servers and less clutter on the screen or at least
instead of icons have words instead or video description.  may be cd rom
should be interactive tools for us to use for manuals.