Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Dharam Bhardwaj <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Feb 1998 11:57:23 -0700
Did you format the floppy in DOS or Windows95/NT? I have heard Linux does
not like it if the format is other than DOS. The same thing happened to
me a few months ago, so far I have not gone back to re-install. I am
interested to know how you eventually solve this..

--
  Dharam Bhardwaj                    |
  E-mail:    [log in to unmask]     |