Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Steven G. Ables" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Feb 1998 11:52:13 -0600
Here is the link for this program. It's called 686cfg.exe. It's located in the cyrix section of
this page.  http://www.sysopt.com/fastutil.html  The purpose of this is to activate writeback
cache for the cyrix chips, but it also resolves the software problems in the process. If you do
find the program elsewhere, make sure it is the most current version. I don't think this has
been a feature in all versions, but I'm not positive about that.

Steven